EISC Members on their way to Buffalo Creek for the golf outing. We got a text this morning from Buffalo Creek that they have to close today to clean up from the storm damage. We called Wolfey's and cancelled our lunch too. Sorry for the late notice - Buffalo Creek didn't decide until 7:20 when they texted us. We are not sure about a reschedule - we will decide later. Thank you to all who signed up for the outing and for your understanding.
Thanks, Steve Cummings