Yup, our next “Annual EISC Bus Trip with Dale” is next fall 2024, and we’re headed to Washington DC with a mix of a lot of different stops and sites along the way. For those that have gone on one of our trips with Dale before, I think you will all agree we have landed on a pretty good bus driver. So, we’re doing it again.
We’re still in the planning stages but it looks like a 10- or 11-day trip in either early September or early October of 2024. And a price of $2,000 to $2,100 per person for a double occupancy room. We have a lot more details to work out but here is what we are planning so far, the highlights.
• Dayton, Ohio - US Air Force Museum
• Stoystown, Pennsylvania - Flight 93 Memorial
• Gettysburg, Pennsylvania - Guided drive through tour w/stops of Civil War Memorial
• Baltimore, Maryland - Fort McHenry and the Downtown Harbor
• Washington DC - 3 days. Major Memorials, Museums, Capital tour, Kennedy Center
• Fredericksburg - Spotsylvania National Military Park. Four battles were fought there.
• Lexington, Kentucky - Buffalo Trace Distillery
• Indianapolis, Indiana – Indianapolis 500 Raceway tour
With as much interest as we had already at the Corn Roast, we’re going to start an interest sheet and will have it at the September picnic meeting. Or either call, send a text or email Marty Stimson with your interest and I will make sure we get you on the trip. Once we have all the final details and costs, those on the list will have first priority in going. firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Article by Marty Stimson